- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED COUNTRY COTTAGE STYLE HOME
- SET CLOSE TO THE POYNTON/ADLINGTON BORDER
- 3 BEDROOMS AND MODERN STYLISH SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUPER ADLINGTON LOCATION
- EXCELLENT SIZE LAWNED GARDEN WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM OPENS TO GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM - CLOAKS ROOM & W/C - PORCH"S TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY & DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- NO CHAIN for this CHARMING DETACHED COUNTRY COTTAGE set with DELIGHTFUL GOOD SIZED LAWNED GARDEN having SOUTHERY ASPECT
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS and modern stylish SHOWER ROOM, THE MASTER BEDROOM with a modern built in range of bedroom furniture
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM with FRENCH STYLE WINDOW opening to the Indian stone patio and sunny southerly garden
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN and UTILITY room with CLOAKS ROOM & WC off. There are also porches off to the front and the side of the property opening into the dining kitchen and utility room respectively
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY and BRICK BUILT DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE set to the side with windows to the rear and both side elevations
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.