- ATTRACTIVE DOUBLE FRONTED EXTENDED DETACHED HOME
- OFFERING A NUMBER OF BEAUTIFUL PERIOD FEATURES TO THE MAIN HOME
- TOTAL ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES; 4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS AND A SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB PLOT WITH LARGE GARDENS
- POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT TO THE SIDE WITH FAVOURABLE PRE PLANNING INFO
- BELIEVED VICTORIAN PERIOD CONSTRUCTED IN MID TO LATE 1800"s
- SUPER FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH ADDITIONAL DETACHED BUNGALOW ANNEX AT REAR
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS, DINING KITCHEN, FURTHER KITCHEN & 24" UTILITY
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- POTENTIAL CONSIDERABLE STAMP DUTY SAVING! WITH (MDR) MULTIPLE DWELLING RELIEF
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A beautifully presented double fronted Victorian style detached residence set in this popular residential location to the south east of Poynton village in the direction of Adlington, still conveniently placed for the village and local schools. The property offers really flexible accommodation with a further detached bungalow annex at the rear of the main home, a superb addition to the property. Its also worth noting that there is the potential for a substantial Stamp Duty saving here using the (MDR) Multiple Dwelling Relief.
- The property sits in a superb plot with large predominantly lawned gardens. A block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to the detached double garage. Also worthy of note is our clients have investigated the possibility of a building plot to the side. Initial consultation with Cheshire East Council has been favourable with correspondence following a pre application meeting however this will still be subject to planning permission of course.
- The super flexible accommodation in total comprises; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a shower room, 4 reception rooms, a dining kitchen and further kitchen plus a 24` utility room.
- The property offers a host of features, with some lovely period features including a super part galleried landing with turning staircase having spindled balustrade and feature tall arched frosted stained leaded window, there is gas fired heating and double glazing to the majority of windows.
- In brief the accommodation to the main home, Holly Cottage comprises; entrance vestibule with panelled walls, spacious twin aspect living room with fireplace, dining room is set to the front and connects to the dining kitchen at the rear, there is a lovely feature sitting room with the turning staircase which leads upto the first floor and the dining kitchen is set at the rear of the property. There is a great flow to the accommodation as the rooms mentioned all link round in a circular connecting fashion, great for entertaining and living or they can be kept closed off too. The dining kitchen has a fitted kitchen suite with appliances and opens to the 24` utility room which runs across the rear of the property and also leads onto the ground floor bathroom, a three piece bathroom with further open shower and window to the side.
- At first floor Holly Cottage has 3 well balanced bedrooms, all with built in bedroom furniture and there is a family bathroom with white suite set at the rear having separate Wc to the side.
- The accommodation for the detached bungalow annex at the rear comprises; a through living room with windows to the front and rear elevations, having built in fitted furniture and access to the roof void, there is a small fitted kitchen off with window to the rear. There is a double bedroom having window to the front with a full height fitted range of bedroom furniture and a shower room also with window to the front having 3 piece suite.
- This delightful home offers so many different dynamics and something quite unique to the market, we recommend an early viewing to appreciate what is quite difficult to appreciate merely from Dickens Lane.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.