- STUNNING EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED AND WITH DELIGHTFUL RURAL VIEWS TO THE FRONT
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM
- 2 BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAYS AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- SET IN SUPERB PREDOMINANTLY LAWNED GROUNDS WITH MATURE BORDERS
- 3 BEDS INCLUDE LARGE EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- LUXURY DINING KITCHEN WITH UTILITY ROOM OFF
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED AND VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER TOWERS ROAD RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- An attractive and imposing extended detached bungalow being well appointed throughout and with beautifully presented accommodation. There are 3 bedrooms, including the large master bedroom with extensive built in fitted bedroom furniture and a modern en suite shower room off to the side. Plus a further large family bathroom, both with modern white suites and attractive tiling.
- The property sits in a fantastic plot with substantial predominantly lawned grounds having been landscaped with mature borders and a delightful rural aspect to the front elevation over farm fields. Samarind has an enormous frontage which really sets the property apart on Towers Road and benefits from two separate recently block paved driveways providing off road parking for numerous vehicles and also leads to a detached single garage to the side of the plot. As well as the extensive lawned gardens there is a sizeable mostly enclosed paved area to the side which provides a super sitting and entertaining space and this connects with the detached garage and the front and rear gardens.
*Please note: an area of garden extending to the northerly, right hand corner of the plot as you look from Towers Road is not owned by the property and is on a garden tenancy agreement with Highways England, presently subject to a£15 per annum charge.
- As you can see the property is predominantly rendered to provide stylish elevations in cream and has gas fired heating, upvc double glazing and an alarm system is fitted.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; impressive portico style entrance porch and this opens to the entrance hallway, with built in cloaks cupboard off. The main entertaining area of the home is the large open plan room which is in effect three rooms in one. The living room and dining room is a lovely light space with living room area to the front and side with attractive fireplace and dining room open to the garden side of this beautiful large room with conservatory style roof there pouring in light and opening to the rear garden. The luxury dining kitchen is set to the rear with beautifully appointed cream suite complete with granite tops and extensive fitted cupboard and drawers range with fitted appliances. This lovely room is offset with attractive tiling and lighting. There is a utility room off to the side which in turn opens to the side garden.
- As above there are three good size bedrooms, the master of which being en suite.
- Samarind is set on one of Poynton`s most sought after roads, in fact it is the last property on the left hand side as you travel towards London Road and we happily recommend an internal viewing straight away for you to enjoy this lovely home.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.