- ATTRACTIVE MATURE EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM with SEPARATE OPEN SHOWER
- SPACIOUS ENCL PORCH & HALLWAY with GROUND FLOOR WC and SEP CLOAKS
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY to the FRONT and SIDE PARKING for SEVERAL CARS
- 2 STOREY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION includes 4 BEDROOMS
- PLUS EN SUITE BEDROOM
- DINING ROOM and EXTENDED LOUNGE AT REAR
- SET in a GOOD SIZE PLOT with MATURE GARDENS + SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT at rear
- BRICK BUILT DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE at rear behind double gates
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED MATURE and ATTRACTIVE EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME set on one of Poynton`s sought after roads. The property is convenient for the village centre, local schools and the railway station. There are lovely mature lawned gardens to the front and rear with mature borders and a SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT at the rear with block paved patio and also FEATURE SUMMER HOUSE.
- There are TWO MAIN RECEPTION ROOMS including the extended lounge at the rear plus MODERN CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN. The dining room is at the front of the property with part leaded double glazed bay window over looking the front lawned garden. The extended living room is a lovely room, set at the rear with further window to the side and open to an extended sitting room area which opens to the patio and rear garden. There is a feature brick lined fireplace recess with black cast iron multi fuel stove.
- The DINING KITCHEN is to the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden and has further window to the side and upvc stable style door opening to the side driveway. The kitchen has been re-fitted with an array of modern contemporary cream units providing cupboards and drawers with modern fitted goods, a spacious family dining kitchen and no doubt the hub of the home.
- The ground floor accommodation is reached via a spacious enclosed porchway with built in cupboards also housing the Worcester gas fired heating boiler and this opens to a further spacious hallway with turning stairs leading upto the first floor and built in Cloaks cupboard with ground floor Wc set to the side with modern white suite and fitted furniture.
- There are FOUR BEDROOMS at first floor set off the landing with window to the side at part landing stage. The family bathroom is a superb feature room with modern contemporary suite including separate open walk in double shower and attractive tiling. There is a further modern en suite shower room to bedroom 4 which provides a great guest room.
- The property offers heaps of features given the period of construction with 2 storey bay to the front with part hung tiled elevations and there is gas fired heating and majority double glazed windows.
- A spacious DRIVEWAY to the front and side provides OFF ROAD PARKING for SEVERAL CARS and leads to the side via timber double gates and onto the brick built DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.