- HANDSOME AND IMPOSING DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH IMPRESSIVE PROPORTIONS
- WITH STUNNING FEATURE TURNING STAIRCASE
- 5 BEDROOMS - 3 RECEPTION ROOMS - DINING KITCHEN
- GENEROUS MATURE GARDENS PREDOMINANTLY LAID TO LAWN
- IDEALLY PLACED FOR POYNTON, HAZEL GROVE & BRAMHALL
- ACCOMMODATION ON A GRAND SCALE SET ACROSS 3 FLOORS
- GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL AND SCOPE FOR MODERNISATION
- PACKED WITH SOME REALLY SUPER INTERESTING FEATURES
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION ON POYNTON"S BORDERS
- DIFFICULT TO SEE FROM THE ROAD - THIS ONE HAS TO BE VIEWED TO BE SEEN!
- A HANDSOME and IMPOSING DETACHED RESIDENCE with IMPRESSIVE PROPORTIONS and ACCOMMODATION set on a GRAND SCALE, set across 3 FLOORS.
- The property offers GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL with scope for further development.
- Mill House is set in most GENEROUS GARDENS, being predominantly laid to lawn with established mature borders. The property is set in a cluster of 3 homes, with a shared driveway giving access to the property, as you enter the shared driveway from Woodford Road, Mill House is on your right hand side. There are outbuildings too, a carport and store, both in need of refurbishment.
- This substantial home can provide 5 BEDROOMS and 3 RECEPTION ROOMS plus a DINING KITCHEN.
Though perhaps this doesn't tell the full story, there are 3 bedrooms at first floor with the family bathroom and a 2nd Wc. The impressive feature turning staircase leads then upto the 2nd floor, this isn't fully completed to its full potential. There are 2 really impressive connecting rooms (bedrooms 4 and 5) with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams and these are also in part open to the staircase. There is also a further not completed 2nd bathroom on this floor, but this is not in working order presently and won't be for the sale, the property is sold as it is seen.
- At ground floor, you can enter the home from the side or the rear. The side entrance brings you into a spacious hall which feels more like a room or study hall with Wc off, there is an inner hall and the SUPER FEATURE TURNING STAIRCASE leads upto the first and second floors. There are the living room, sitting room and dining rooms off the hall with, and mind your head, through to the dining kitchen set at the rear with utility room off and access to the rear garden.
- This fascinating home offers a plethora of features and according to our client and local stories, claims of a really varied history having had a number of different uses over the years and including a great historical story about the staircase too, we await corroboration...
- The property sits in a SEMI RURAL LOCATION on the borders of Poynton and is well placed for both Poynton, you can see the church spire on the aerial photograph, also Hazel Grove and Bramhall too. It is really tricky to see this home from the road and we recommend a viewing as if you would like to see it, you will have to arrange to view it, give us a call.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.