- LOVELY MID TERRACE COTTAGE SET TOWARDS POYNTON AND ADLINGTON BOUNDARY
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM WITH POWER SHOWER
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF ROAD PARKING AT REAR
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION WITH 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- STILL CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- LOVELY MID TERRACE COTTAGE with WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION - 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS - MODERN BATHROOM with POWER SHOWER - LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM - MODERN KITCHEN - GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - OFF ROAD PARKING - UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.