- STUNNING LOCATION, A SMALL DEVELOPMENT OFF ANGLESEY DRIVE
- SUBSTANTIAL 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GUEST BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM - CLOAKS/WC - STUDY/OFFICE
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BED EN SUITE WITH "HIS AND HERS" BATHROOM
- FURTHER EN SUITE BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM
- RECEPTION HALL - LARGE LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- A STUNNING LOCATION for this SUBSTANTIAL 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW forming part of a SMALL DEVELOPMENT off ANGLESEY DRIVE, ONE of POYNTON`s FINEST ROADS. You enter the development off Anglesey Drive through wrought iron double gates which lead you past the edge of one of the Pools the local area is known for, setting the scene, `Silver Birch` is then the middle one of 3 bungalows towards the end of Anglesey Water.
- ALL 3 of the BEDROOMS are EN SUITE, plus a FURTHER MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM. The good sized MASTER BEDROOM has a modern full height and full width fitted range of bedroom furniture and a LARGE MODERN WHITE EN SUITE `HIS AND HERS` BATHROOM off. The 2nd/GUEST BEDROOM has modern EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off and BEDROOM 3 has an EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM off with fitted furniture.
- Entrance to this spacious home is via an enclosed entrance porch and hall area which opens into a large spacious square RECEPTION HALL with built in cloaks cupboard off, also a further built in airing cupboard with radiator and a further WC off to the side.
- There is a large LIVING ROOM set at the rear with upvc double glazed picture patio windows and door opening and looking onto the deck and rear garden.The DINING ROOM which connects with the living room and kitchen is open to the CONSERVATORY making a super open plan spacious room overlooking and opening to the deck and rear garden via upvc double glazed double doors. There is a further STUDY/OFFICE off the reception hall, an internal room providing a great further reception room for that all important office.
- The SPACIOUS KITCHEN has an extensive array of white units providing cupboards and drawers with glazed display cabinets and a range of fitted goods, there is a further good size UTILITY ROOM off to the side opening to the rear garden.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS with a security ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- One of the key features of the home are the BEAUTIFUL GARDENS, being predominantly laid to lawn with mature established borders set off a spacious decked patio providing a beautiful backdrop to the home.
- The property is approached via the shared space driveway, providing parking and leading to the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE, set under a pitched roof with electric door.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) Tenancy holding Deposit -Equal to 1 weeks (agreed) rent This is to reserve a property. Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a right to rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign their tenancy (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Should the Tenant(s) withdraw or fail referencing due to non-disclosure and/or falsified references this fee will not be returned,It can, with your agreement, be used as a contribution towards your first months rent or Tenancy Deposit if the Tenancy proceeds to move in/completion.
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher.
Variation of Contract
£50 Inc VAT per agreed variation
To cover the costs associated with taking the landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base rate from the due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note; this will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
h) Replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement : Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and/or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant(s).
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.