- ATTRACTIVE OLDER STYLE DETACHED HOME WITH POTENTIAL TO UPDATE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS - LIVING ROOM WITH BAR AREA AND OPEN TO SUN ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND CLOAK ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY LEADS TO ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE - SEPARATE WORKSHOP
- SOUGHT AFTER ROAD CLOSE TO VILLAGE AND LOCAL SHOPS
- FOUR BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- KITCHEN WITH WALK IN PANTRY AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
- MATURE GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- ATTRACTIVE OLDER STYLE DETACHED FAMILY HOME.
- Set on one of POYNTON`S SOUGHT AFTER ROADS which is conveniently placed for local shops and Poynton village.
- FOUR BEDROOMS, three of which are double rooms and one further single which could also be used as a study.
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS comprise; Sun lounge with windows to two sides and a door opening to the rear garden and open to the living room which has a bar area to the stairs recess. There is also a dining room, set to the front, overlooking the front garden.
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN set at the side of the property with walk in PANTRY and UTILITY room off the kitchen at the rear with door opening to the side.
- You enter the property via an enclosed porch and entrance hallway with ground floor Wc off and stairs lead upto the first floor.
- EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS with a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front providing OFF ROAD PARKING and leading to the ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE to the side. There is a LOVELY MATURE and GOOD SIZE GARDEN area at the REAR with pleasant SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT.
- The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.