- TRANSFORMED END TERRACE COTTAGE
- SUPERB EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION SET ACROSS 3 FLOORS
- 2 BEDS & MOD WHITE BATHROOM AT 1ST FLOOR LEVEL
- LIVING ROOM & SUPER OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- EXCELLENT SIZE LANDSCAPED GARDENS AT REAR ADJOINING FIELDS
- LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- BED 3 & CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM AT 2ND FLOOR LEVEL
- UTILITY SPACE & GROUND FLOOR WC
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT AND SIDE PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A TRANSFORMED END of TERRACE COTTAGE with super CONTEMPORARY FEEL and BEAUTFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION set across 3 floors. With 3 BEDS and 2 BATHS, our clients have undertaken a program of EXTEND, RE-MODEL and REFURBISHMENT to create this really lovely family home.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; enclosed entrance porch, LIVING ROOM to the front with fireplace and LOG BURINNG STOVE and onto the main hub of the home, the SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN, set to the side and rear and opening to the rear garden. The kitchen has been re fitted with a stylish modern contemporary suite with fitted goods and a breakfast bar. There is small UTILITY/LAUNDRY room off to the side, a really useful space and there is also a GROUND FLOOR WC built in under the stairs.
At 1st floor level, the landing leads onto the 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS on this floor and the FAMILY BATHROOM is set at the rear with modern white suite.
At 2nd floor level, the landing opens to BEDROOM 3, a super further bedroom at the rear with far reaching views and there is a modern contemporary SHOWER ROOM on this floor.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A super feature of the home is the LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, an excellent size with PLEASANT VIEWS ADJOINING FIELDS beyond.
- A driveway to the front and side provides OFF ROAD PARKING and there is gate access to the side and rear garden.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.