- MODERN WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THROUGH LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS WHICH LEADS TO THE DETACHED GARAGE at the rear
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE AND SHOWER OVER BATH
- LAWNED FRONT GARDEN AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO
- POPULAR LOCATION JUST OFF TOWERS ROAD WITH WALK-WAYS INTO THE VILLAGE AND SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION just off TOWERS ROAD.
- The property has 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM at first floor level.
- At ground floor, there is a THROUGH LIVING and DINING ROOM to the front and rear respectively and the FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN is set at the rear of the property.
- From the entrance hallway there are turning stairs leading upto the 1st floor and also a DOWNSTAIRS Wc.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- There are predominantly LAWNED GARDENS to both the front and the rear and a DRIVEWAY leads to the side and rear and onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.