- STUNNING BESPOKE NEW BUILD FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ACCOMMODATION ACROSS 3 FLOORS
- STYLISH LUXURY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE FITTINGS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- AVAILBALE NOW
- LUXURY DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 3 HOMES BY PILLARS CONSTRUCTION
- LUXURY APPOINTED DINING KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS
- LANDSCAPED GROUNDS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOSTOCK HALL ROAD RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- A stunning bespoke five bedroom detached property offering an ideal family home. This executive residence offers spacious and well planned accommodation across three floors, set in this sought after residential location and popular road in Poynton.
- This newly built property comprises; a good size spacious hallway with internal access to the garage, downstairs cloakroom, utility room and fantastic open plan living dining kitchen, ideal for entertaining with doors opening to the landscaped garden at the rear. The first floor presents three good size bedrooms including the en suite master bedroom and a further family bathroom. To the second floor, there are two further good sized bedrooms and a further family bathroom. There is partly reduced headspace into the eaves at 2nd floor level.
- This beautifully presented home has landscaped gardens and is ready for immediate occupation. Call us to arrange your accompanied viewing today.
- Please note internal images are there as a guide only at this stage for the development and may not be wholly representative of the finished product.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.