- STUNNING DETACHED COUNTRY HOME ENJOYING A LOVELY SEMI RURAL SETTING
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3/4 BEDROOM DORMER DETACHED HOUSE
- MATCHING UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC OFF THE ENTRANCE HALL
- GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM SYSTEM
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- AND YET STILL CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE FROM THE TOP OF DICKENS LANE
- 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS AND LUXURY DINING KITCHEN
- MAINS SERVICES
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS - LARGE GARDEN AT REAR
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
*** FANCY A HOME IN THE COUNTRY? ENJOY the benefits of a BEAUTIFUL SEMI RURAL POSITION on a tranquil unmade lane, (SEE IMAGES) and yet still be just minutes away by car from; POYNTON VILLAGE or the TRAIN STATION at either POYNTON or MIDDLEWOOD, which include hourly trains from Poynton to MANCHESTER PICCADILLY dropping you into the CITY CENTRE in just over 20 minutes! From here of course there are hourly trains linking you with LONDON EUSTON and getting you to the CAPITAL in just over 2 hours! The NEW A555 BY-PASS at Poynton now gets you to MANCHESTER AIRPORT in a matter of minutes too.
So, whilst you consider that place in the country, you needn`t be that far away from everything after all... ***
- THIS really is a BEAUTIFUL HOME set in a FANTASTIC PLOT.
- A 4 BEDROOM DORMER DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS and LUXURY DINING KITCHEN with matching UTILITY ROOM. The property offers IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THOUGHOUT.
- In brief, the accommodation comprises; spacious entrance porch, hallway, LIVING ROOM opening to the patio and rear garden, spacious DINING ROOM to the front and SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4, also at the front which has previously been used as the 4th BEDROOM, however our clients presently use this room as a sitting room cum study. The LUXURY DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear with a fab view of the garden and has a luxury appointed cream kitchen suite with granite work tops and modern fitted appliances. There is a matching UTILITY ROOM off to the side which also opens to both the rear garden and also internally into the garage.
At first floor level, the landing leads onto the 3 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, all with fitted bedroom furniture and the super LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM with separate shower and attractive tiling is set at the rear.
- LANDOR, offers a STUNNING COUNTRY HOME, set on the top section of THE COPPICE and offers a BEAUTIFUL SEMI RURAL SETTING. This property is accessed from the Dickens Lane end and still remains conveniently placed for Poynton village.
- The property has the benefit of MAINS SERVICES, with GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- A SUPER FEATURE of this home is the LARGE GARDEN at the REAR which provides a LOVELY BACKDROP to the home. Predominantly laid to lawn having extensive mature borders with trees and bushes, its a really beautiful aspect at the rear.
- A SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front of the property and leads into the integral SINGLE GARAGE. There is gate access to the side and rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.