- DECEPTIVELY SUBSTANTIAL & SPACIOUS EXTENDED DETACHED HOME
- 5 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION WITH FLEXIBLE LAYOUT INCLUDES 2 STAIRCASES
- SET BACK FROM THE ROAD with SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY and INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- OUTBUILDING PREVIOUSLY USED in the CATTERY BUSINESS plus EXTERNAL OFFICES
- 5 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS plus BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB FAMILY DINING KITCHEN with BI-FOLDS OPENS TO SIDE GARDEN
- RURAL SETTING ADJOINING FIELDS TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- A FORMER CATTERY - GREAT POTENTIAL HERE for BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS plus EXTENSIVE GRAVEL DRIVEWAY
*** FANCY A HOME IN THE COUNTRY? ENJOY the benefits of stunning rural views and yet still be just minutes away by car from, POYNTON VILLAGE or the TRAIN STATION at ADLINGTON which includes hourly trains to MANCHESTER PICCADILLY dropping you into the CITY CENTRE in just 27 minutes! From here of course there are hourly trains linking you with LONDON EUSTON and getting you to the CAPITOL in just over 2 hours! The NEW A555 BY-PASS at Poynton now gets you to MANCHESTER AIRPORT in a matter of minutes too.
So, whilst you consider that place in the country, you needn't be that far away from everything after all... ***
- WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THIS STUNNING AND SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOME.- Offering SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION this IMPRESSIVE 5 BED DETACHED HOME offers ADAPTABLE and WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION with a FANTASTIC MODERN FAMILY DINING KITCHEN with BI-FOLDS OPENING to the LANDSCAPED SIDE GARDEN AREA plus 5 RECEPTION AREAS and a MODERN BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM.
- A FORMER CATTERY - there is an ATTACHED OUTBUILDING at the rear and also further OUTSIDE OFFICES to the front providing potential BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES HERE should a buyer desire. - WITH ADAPTABLE ACCOMMODATION and POTENTIAL a ADDITIONAL INCOME OPPORTUNITY WE WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE VIEWING.
- Only by viewing this substantial detached residence will you appreciate the space, shape and layout of the accommodation on offer. We trust our floor plans and photos will assist you in understanding some of the properties features and key features are noted below:
- The home offers, spacious and adaptable accommodation, with TWO staircases leading to the first floor, potential to create independent living space is a sure possibility.
- Adjoining fields to the side and rear the property has great views to 3 sides plus being set well back from the road with a gravel driveway providing an abundance of parking to the front and mature gardens adding privacy for the property.
- The ground floor shower room has a modern contemporary suite and there is an additional downstairs loo, adjacent to the shower room, so two downstairs toilets.
- The fantastic family dining kitchen is fitted as shown with modern cream contemporary units and butchers block style work tops, with chrome fittings and light decor complimenting the look. There are modern fitted appliances and this is a great open plan room and clearly the hub of the home with the additional lovely feature of the bi-fold doors opening to the garden area to the side.
- The family bathroom on the first floor offers a modern white suite and includes separate glazed shower cubicle.
- The five bedrooms are all well proportioned however the master bedroom is simply superb with stunning views and exposed ceiling truss wood work offering a great feeling of character and with its own open staircase running down to the rear reception hall.
- The integral double garage has electric remote control door to the front and further single garage door opening to the rear and can also be accessed via the rear pedestrian door from the courtyard.
- The former Cattery attached outbuilding is accessed from the rear courtyard with thirteen enclosed units still in situ and there is also a spacious log cabin style office suite to the front. If this is not your thing, the foot print of these two separate buildings provides enormous further potential to convert into extra living accommodation or as desired.
- The home has gas fired heating and double glazed windows, there is a septic tank drainage system at the rear.
- Landscaped gardens to the side are adjacent to fields and a large front plot sets you back from the road, with gravel driveway providing ample parking for family and guests or potentially clients should you investigate a business opportunity.
***PLEASE NOTE: regarding the NEW ROAD, the POSITION OF THE NEW ROAD IS SUCH that it will PLACE OUR CLIENTS HOME AWAY directly from the MAIN ROAD and the flow of the bulk of the traffic. This will take the main traffic off the front of this property including to across to just past where you turn right on the same side for Street Lane where the two spurs off to the NEW A523 and the North and South Links to the NEW POYNTON RELIEF ROAD. This will link Adlington up with the new A555 at Woodford which is only across the fields that are in front of the house. This our client believes will be of great benefit to the home in taking the traffic of the main road away from the immediate front of the property. Please see the following link which shows the proposed route of the new road:
Cheshire East have also updated the project information in relation to this giving the latest upto date info on their website, see the following link:
*Please also note in short further to this; the Public Inquiry took place for the Compulsory Purchase and Side Roads Orders back in November 2018 and the orders were confirmed by the Secretary of State in April 2019. Cheshire East are currently part way through the procurement exercise and a design and build contractor will be appointed October/November 2019 with work proposed to start on site in Spring/Summer 2020 with the road hopefully opening late 2021.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Lounge - 15'11" (4.85m) x 18'3" (5.56m)
Kitchen - 0" (0m) x 20'9" (6.32m)
Morning area - 6'11" (2.11m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Sitting/diner - 9'10" (3m) x 22'2" (6.76m)
Bathroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Conservatory/Office Room - 0" (0m) x 14'2" (4.32m)
Conservatory/Storage - 8'5" (2.57m) x 14'2" (4.32m)
Utility - 6'5" (1.96m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Bedroom - 12'10" (3.91m) x 15'10" (4.83m)
Bedroom - 9'4" (2.84m) x 13'9" (4.19m)
Bedroom - 0" (0m) x 13'9" (4.19m)
Bedroom - 9'5" (2.87m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Bedroom - 11'10" (3.61m) x 20'3" (6.17m)
Bathroom - 8'10" (2.69m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.