- DECEPTIVELY SUBSTANTIAL & SPACIOUS EXTENDED DETACHED HOME
- 5 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION WITH FLEXIBLE LAYOUT INCLUDES 2 STAIRCASES
- SET BACK FROM THE ROAD with SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY and INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- OUTBUILDING PREVIOUSLY USED in the CATTERY BUSINESS plus EXTERNAL OFFICES
- 5 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS plus BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB FAMILY DINING KITCHEN with BI-FOLDS OPENS TO SIDE GARDEN
- RURAL SETTING ADJOINING FIELDS TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- A FORMER CATTERY - GREAT POTENTIAL HERE for BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS plus EXTENSIVE GRAVEL DRIVEWAY
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THIS STUNNING AND SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOME.
- Offering SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION this IMPRESSIVE 5 BED DETACHED HOME offers ADAPTABLE and WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION with a FANTASTIC MODERN FAMILY DINING KITCHEN with BI-FOLDS OPENING to the LANDSCAPED SIDE GARDEN AREA plus 5 RECEPTION AREAS and a MODERN BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM.
- A FORMER CATTERY - there is an ATTACHED OUTBUILDING at the rear and also further OUTSIDE OFFICES to the front providing potential BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES HERE should a buyer desire.
- WITH ADAPTABLE ACCOMMODATION and POTENTIAL a ADDITIONAL INCOME OPPORTUNITY WE WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE VIEWING.
- Only by viewing this substantial detached residence will you appreciate the space, shape and layout of the accommodation on offer. We trust our floor plans and photos will assist you in understanding some of the properties features and key features are noted below:
- The home offers, spacious and adaptable accommodation, with TWO staircases leading to the first floor, potential to create independent living space is a sure possibility.
- Adjoining fields to the side and rear the property has great views to 3 sides plus being set well back from the road with a gravel driveway providing an abundance of parking to the front and mature gardens adding privacy for the property.
- The ground floor shower room has a modern contemporary suite and there is an additional downstairs loo, adjacent to the shower room, so two downstairs toilets.
- The fantastic family dining kitchen is fitted as shown with modern cream contemporary units and butchers block style work tops, with chrome fittings and light decor complimenting the look. There are modern fitted appliances and this is a great open plan room and clearly the hub of the home with the additional lovely feature of the bi-fold doors opening to the garden area to the side.
- The family bathroom on the first floor offers a modern white suite and includes separate glazed shower cubicle.
- The five bedrooms are all well proportioned however the master bedroom is simply superb with stunning views and exposed ceiling truss wood work offering a great feeling of character and with its own open staircase running down to the rear reception hall.
- The integral double garage has electric remote control door to the front and further single garage door opening to the rear and can also be accessed via the rear pedestrian door from the courtyard.
- The former Cattery attached outbuilding is accessed from the rear courtyard with thirteen enclosed units still in situ and there is also a spacious log cabin style office suite to the front. If this is not your thing, the foot print of these two separate buildings provides enormous further potential to convert into extra living accommodation or as desired.
- The home has gas fired heating and double glazed windows, there is a septic tank drainage system at the rear.
- Landscaped gardens to the side are adjacent to fields and a large front plot sets you back from the road, with gravel driveway providing ample parking for family and guests or potentially clients should you investigate a business opportunity.
Lounge - 15'11" (4.85m) x 18'3" (5.56m)
Kitchen - 0" (0m) x 20'9" (6.32m)
Morning area - 6'11" (2.11m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Sitting/diner - 9'10" (3m) x 22'2" (6.76m)
Bathroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Conservatory/Office Room - 0" (0m) x 14'2" (4.32m)
Conservatory/Storage - 8'5" (2.57m) x 14'2" (4.32m)
Utility - 6'5" (1.96m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Bedroom - 12'10" (3.91m) x 15'10" (4.83m)
Bedroom - 9'4" (2.84m) x 13'9" (4.19m)
Bedroom - 0" (0m) x 13'9" (4.19m)
Bedroom - 9'5" (2.87m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Bedroom - 11'10" (3.61m) x 20'3" (6.17m)
Bathroom - 8'10" (2.69m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.