- STUNNING EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THE KITCHEN AREA has a DOUBLE OVEN, ELECTRIC HOB and HOT BOILING WATER TAP
- MODERN ATTRACTIVE BATHROOM and SHOWER ROOM PLUS DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- OFFICE/STUDY AND UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- 33" LIVING ROOM AND FEATURE 20" x 16"4 FAMILY DINING KITCHEN
- FIVE BEDROOMS of WHICH FOUR are DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH ATTRACTIVE LAWNED REAR GARDEN + DECKED AREA
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE and THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- STUNNING EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION also conveniently placed for POYNTON VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS.
- This home has FIVE BEDROOMS, four of which are good size DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- There is a MODERN ATTRACTIVE BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM.
- SUPERB 20` x 16`4 LIVING DINING KITCHEN with modern stylish fitted kitchen suite having fitted appliances and breakfast bar. This is the hub of the home and a great family and social space with doors opening to the attractive landscaped REAR GARDEN.
- The 33` LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM is a super room running from front to rear with attractive fireplace to the living room area.
- There is a STUDY set to the side elevation and the UTILITY ROOM also to the side has plumbing for washing machine, appliance spaces and door to opening to the side.
- The DRIVEWAY to the front of the property provides parking for several cars and leads onto the GARAGE style reduced space store.
- The property is BEAUTIFULY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT and has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.