- AVAILABLE NOW
- COMPRISING THIS, 1 OF 2 LUXURIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOMES
- THERE ARE 2 EN SUITE BEDROOMS PLUS A LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- SUPERB OPEN GALLERY RECEPTION HALLWAY WITH FULL HEIGHT CEILING
- HIGH LEVEL OF SPECIFICATION WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL FEATURES
- STYLISH NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT BY MCGINNIS HOMES
- 4 BEDROOMS AND 3 BATHS
- UTILITY ROOM AND STYLISH GROUND FLOOR WC
- WOW FEATURE 38" FAMILY LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH ELECTRIC GATES
- AVAILABLE NOW. A STUNNING LUXURY DETACHED FAMILY HOME built by MCGINNIS HOMES and forming one of two properties in this STYLISH DEVELOPMENT in Adlington.
- KENMARE, provides SUPER ACCOMMODATION set out across the ground and first floors to provide 4 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHS and 2 RECEPTION rooms. PLUS there is the stunning and no doubt HUB of the HOME 38` OPEN PLAN FAMILY LIVING DINING KITCHEN complete with 2 sets of doors opening to the rear garden. There is a beautiful contemporary kitchen suite as you would expect to compliment the home including breakfast bar and there are multiple modern luxury fitted goods.
- You enter the home via the BEAUTIFUL FEATURE OPEN GALLERY RECEPTION HALLWAY with turning staircase leading upto the first floor, there are 2 reception rooms off, a living room and sitting room. There is a stylish ground floor Wc off the hallway on this floor which opens to the feature living dining kitchen.
- At FIRST FLOOR. there are 4 WELL BALANCED BEDROOMS, with 2 of these bedrooms having EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS off and there is a super LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM off the gallery landing.
- The property really has some stunning and super stylish features with a high level of specification throughout and of course has gas fired heating though with pressurised hot water system and there is also aluminium double glazing completing the quality feel.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS with ELECTRIC GATES giving access to the driveway leading to the property, Kenmare is the property which fronts London Road. The remainder of the gardens are lawned with border areas, patio and timber fencing.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.