- AVAILABLE NOW
- TRADITIONAL STYLE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & GROUND FLOOR WC
- MODERN BATHROOM AND FURTHER GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED PAVED GARDEN AREA
- WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 2 FURTHER ANCILLARY ROOMS PROVIDE REALLY FLEXIBLE FURTHER ACCOMMODATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE BEAUTIFUL MATURE SHARED GARDEN SPACE BEYOND AT THE REAR
AVAILABLE NOW - UNFURNISHED - SUPER SPACIOUS TRADITIONAL STYLE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME.
- LIVING ROOM and SEPARATE DINING ROOM with GROUND FLOOR WC off the entrance hallway and MODERN KITCHEN at the rear.
- PLUS there are 2 FURTHER ANCILLARY ROOMS which we understand are part of the original converted large attached garage which offers excellent additional space. Accessed off the kitchen and split into two rooms;
Room 1 is used as a laundry/utility room with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer and
Room 2 is really flexible, whilst only with a small window, can be used as office, play room, games room or gym...? Go for it..
- There is a 1st floor modern BATHROOM also further SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM to the ground floor at the rear of the extended accommodation described above.
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OFF ROAD PARKING.
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN area at the rear and a FURTHER LARGE BEAUTIFUL SHARED GARDEN SPACE.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.