- GREAT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- 4 BEDS AND 3 MODERN BATHS!
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- CUL DE SAC POSITION
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED DETACHED HOME
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM SYSTEM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- GREAT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION here with 4 BEDS and 3 MODERN BATHS in this SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED DETACHED HOME.
- The property enjoys a CUL DE SAC POSITION in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS at first floor and these include the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with MODERN WHITE SHOWER ROOM OFF to the side, there is also a modern FAMILY BATHROOM set at the rear including bath and separate shower cubicle. Plus there is a further ground floor modern SHOWER ROOM set at the rear, off the sitting room.
- At ground floor, from the enclosed entrance porch the LIVING ROOM to the front has fireplace and open staircase leading upto the first floor with further window to the side. The living room is open to the SITTING ROOM to the side with further velux style window. There is a super DINING KITCHEN set at the rear opening to the rear garden with modern LIGHT OAK STYLE KITCHEN SUITE with modern fitted appliances.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and an ALARM SYSTEM is fitted.
- OUTSIDE, there are gardens to front and rear with a low maintenance paved garden space at the rear. A DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.