- LOVELY CONTEMPORARY MODERN FEEL FOR THIS FAMILY HOME
- CUL DE SAC POSITION
- LOUNGE WITH ATTRACTIVE FIREPLACE AND LOG BURNING STOVE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- 23" LINK ATTACHED GARAGE WITH UTILITY ROOM AT REAR
- 3 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED HOUSE
- PLEASANT ASPECT BACKING ONTO THE PLAYING FIELD AT THE REAR
- SUPER LUXURY DINING KITCHEN WITH STYLISH LIGHTING AND BI-FOLDS OPEN TO REAR
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY TO FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZE LANDCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH PLEASANT ASPECT
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME with a lovely CONTEMPORARY FEEL enjoying a CUL DE SAC position backing onto the PLAYING FIELD at the rear.
- The property offers some LOVELY FEATURES which include a SUPER STYLISH DINING KITCHEN with BI-FOLD doors opening to the rear garden, an ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE with log burning stove and a MODERN BATHROOM at first floor. The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE. to the front there is a lawned garden space and a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the 23' LINK ATTACHED GARAGE. There is a UTILITY ROOM set at the rear of the garage space and access to the rear garden. The REAR GARDEN is a super feature of the home, having been landscaped and predominantly laid to lawn with 2 separate paved patio areas and mature borders enclosed by a mixture of hedging and timber fencing with pleasant aspect backing onto the PLAYING FIELD at the rear.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, lounge set to the front with staircase leading upto the first floor and super feature recess fireplace with log burning stove, the dining kitchen is set to the rear with super stylish kitchen suite with the benefit of feature lighting and modern fitted goods, also opening with door into the link attached garage to the side. At first floor, the landing has built in cupboard and leads onto the 3 bedrooms and modern family bathroom with attractive white suite and separate Wc.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. All tenure types including Freehold might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.