- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED HOME WITH NUMEROUS STYLISH FEATURES
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO SITTING ROOM AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM with BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE plus DOWNSTAIRS WC
- STUNNING 22" RECEPTION HALL with AMERICAN OAK style WOOD FLOOR and STRIPPED WOOD STAIRCASE
- FABULOUS REAR GARDEN with MATURE BEDS, PLUS FURTHER LAWNED GARDEN BEYOND
- TWO PRINCIPAL RECEPTION ROOMS BOTH HAVING FEATURE FIREPLACES + STUDY & SUN ROOM/CONSERVATORY
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS the MASTER BED with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOMS 4 AND 5 are served by a JACK AND JILL STYLE MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- OFFICE/STUDY OVERLOOKS REAR GARDEN and UTILITY ROOM to the side
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING FOR A NUMBER OF VEHICLES LEADS TO DOUBLE GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME with ATTRACTIVE ELEVATIONS set in MAGNIFICENT EXTENSIVE GARDENS which are laid mainly to lawn and extend to a woodland border. The property boasts many attractive features including; American Oak style flooring to the RECEPTION HALL and the 2 PRINCIPAL LIVING ROOMS and up to the landing. There are pitch pine panelled internal doors with brass style handles and in the DINING ROOM there is a stylish Faience block style fireplace with inset Jet Master multi fuel burner and in the LIVING ROOM there is a wood burning stove set in a decorative granite tiled style fireplace.
- There are FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS to the first floor, the MASTER BEDROOM having windows to two sides giving the room a light and airy feel, the main window overlooks the fabulous rear garden. The master bedroom has EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off with metro style white tiling and shower cubicle . The fourth and five bedrooms have a modern JACK and JILL STYLE shared SHOWER ROOM. The modern FAMILY BATHROOM has a white contemporary suite with both a shower cubicle and separate bath.
- The TWO PRINCIPAL RECEPTION ROOMS both have feature fireplaces and American Oak style flooring and a SUN ROOM/CONSERVATORY overlooks the rear garden.
- FEATURE STUNNING DINING KITCHEN opens to a SITTING ROOM AREA having a modern fitted kitchen in CONTEMPORARY GREY STYLE with one and half bowl single drainer sink unit, gas hob and double oven.The dining area has double doors opening to the rear garden and the side patio area with step down to sitting room.
- The UTILITY ROOM is set to the side with plumbing for washing machine and modern sink with mixer tap. There is a STUDY to the rear of the property which overlooks the rear garden.
- The MAGNIFICENT LARGE GARDEN SPACE to the rear of the property is perhaps the STAR OF THE SHOW. There is a formal garden area immediately behind the house with patio area and lawned areas with borders shrubs and trees, these form a natural break for the further area of garden. This second extended garden area provides a further lawned area which is fenced and the current owners have planted hedging to the sides.
- Lostock Hall road is one of Poynton`s popular residential locations conveniently placed for the train station and the New by pass, the A555.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.