- NO CHAIN
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION
- 4 BEDROOMS - 2 RECEPTION ROOMS - BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING & Partial UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- SUBSTANTIAL MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LAWNED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- SOUGHT AFTER SIDDINGTON ROAD DEVELOPMENT
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this HANDSOME DETACHED FAMILY HOME set on the popular Siddington Road Estate enjoying a cul de sac position on Kettleshulme Way.
- The property has a paved driveway to the front providing off road parking and a lawned garden area. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area and has a pleasant aspect onto other gardens . The ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE has up and over door to the front and internal door opening into the kitchen.There is light, power and also a space which is currently used by our clients as a utility area within the garage.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and partial UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- There is GREAT POTENTAL here with the property in need of some modernisation and offers a super blank canvas for you to create your own beautiful home.
- From the entrance hall with Cloaks and WC plus stairs leading upto the first floor, there is the LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM plus the BREAKFAST KITCHEN at ground floor. There is internal access into the double garage. At first floor, from the landing there are 4 BEDROOMS and a family BATHROOM.
- A paved driveway to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads onto the ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.