- DETACHED FARM OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL AS AN EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY
- SUPER POSITION TUCKED AWAY IN HIGHER POYNTON AREA
- 6 BEDROOM DETACHED FARMHOUSE OFFERS FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- 23" LIVING DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELEC DOOR
- SET IN APPROX 12 ACRES
- EXTENSIVE GATED GROUNDS INCL FEATURE POND
- 6 BEDS 3 BATHS & 2 RECEPS INCL 25" x 20 " LIVING ROOM
- STUNNING LOCATION WITH GREAT VIEWS AND LAND RUNS UPTO MACCLESFIELD CANAL
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A STUNNING LOCATION for this DETACHED FARM tucked away in the HIGHER POYNTON area and set in APPROXIMATELY 12 ACRES.
- The DETACHED FARMHOUSE offers WELL PRESENTED FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION which provides 6 BEDROOMS in all.
- At ground floor; a SPACIOUS PORCH opens into a good size ENTRANCE HALL with 2 RECEPTION ROOMS off. There is a DINING ROOM to the front presently used as a sitting room which also connects with the dining kitchen and a superb 25` x 20` LIVING ROOM, a through room to the front and rear, opening to the rear garden and also with feature Inglenook style fireplace to the side. The 23` LIVING DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear and opens to the rear garden. A super social and family room and clearly the hub of the home with extensive cream kitchen units and island with some fitted goods. The UTILITY ROOM is off to the side and also opens to the side and there is a MODERN SHOWER ROOM set off to the rear.
*There is some flexibility here as a staircase leads up from the utility room to a 1st FLOOR ROOM which could serve as a 6th BEDROOM. Plus the benefit of the ground floor shower room below, together with the kitchen element of the utility room there is potential here for some kind of suite or guest suite should a buyer desire. The utility room has its own side door too or otherwise this room could serve simply just as an additional room or further bedroom.
- At first floor; the landing leads onto the 5 BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. The good size MASTER BEDROOM has an extensive built in range of bedroom furniture and EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off.
- The property has UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and PROPANE GAS FIRED HEATING and DRAINAGE is to a septic tank.
- The farm enjoys a great location with beautiful rural views and close proximity for walks to the Macclesfield Canal and the Middlewood Way both a short distance from the farm. The property offers super potential as an EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY with EXTENSIVE GRAZING.
- There is a spacious tarmacadam DRIVEWAY which provides off road parking for a number of vehicles with brick built walls to the front boundary and secure ELECTRIC GATES. The driveway leads upto the INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE with ELECTRIC ROLLER DOOR and internal access.
- ACCESS to the farm; as you enter Carleton Road off Green Lane, immediately to the right you will see an unmarked driveway. Follow this, it is a shared ownership driveway, a short distance after you pass over the bridge above the Middlewood Way, turn left into the driveway for Red Legg Farm. The land to your right now belongs to the farm, this runs all the way upto the Macclesfield Canal and follow this shared drive along and around to the right, passing another farmhouse on your left hand side (the only other property) and you will see the brick walls and electric gates to enter the farm.
- The farm has EXTENSIVE LAWNED GROUNDS and these include a super FEATURE POND at the rear which is marked on local ordnance maps.
- THE LAND: *PLEASE NOTE: Our client has suggested the land that is being sold with the farm is in the region of APPROXIMATELY 12 ACRES. However at the point of marketing this is subject to a formal measurement to clarify the exact size. Further details to follow.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.