- AVAILABLE NOW - UNFURNISHED
- STYLISH & CONTEMPOARY INTERIOR
- DINING AREA with DOUBLE DOORS to REAR GARDEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFUL COURTYARD GARDEN
- 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE STONE WALL
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FEATURE STONE WALLS & VALUTED CEILING
- PARKING TO THE REAR ACCESSED VIA HOCKLEY ROAD
AVAILABLE NOW - UNFURNISHED
- A STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE full of CHARM & CHARACTER with A BEAUITFUL COURTYARD GARDEN and PARKING to the rear - accessed via Hockley Road.
- Located in the HOCKLEY AREA of POYNTON this property is well positioned for LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS, TRANSPORT and only a short distance to access the local COUNTRYSIDE.
At ground floor; the spacious living room with stone feature wall, stairway to the first floor and entrance to the kitchen and dining area. Modern Fitted kitchen opening to the dining area with double doors leading onto the Courtyard garden.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The good sized Master bedroom has a stone feature wall, 2 windows to the front elevation and a super vaulted ceiling. The family bathroom is modern and contemporary with a white fitted suite and shower over the bath.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.