- ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED HOME PROVIDES BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- DINING KITCHEN WITH MODERN HIGH GLOSS STYLE SUITE AND QUARTZ WORK TOPS
- THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT LEADS TO ATTATCHED GARAGE which now comprises STORAGE AREA and UTILITY ROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- SITTING ROOM OFF DINING AREA OVER LOOKING REAR GARDEN
- MODERN WELL APPOINTED SHOWER ROOM WITH SEPARATE W.C
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR THE LATTER BEING LAID MAINLY TO LAWN WITH TWO PATIO AREAS
- CONVENIENT FOR THE TRAIN STATION and A555 BYPASS/NEW ROAD
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with a LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL THROUGHOUT.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS and a STYLISH LUXURY FAMILY SHOWER ROOM and separate w.c.
- LIVING ROOM is set with bay window to the front and has a feature modern fire.
- There is a STUNNING WHITE HIGH GLOSS STYLE DINING KITCHEN with quartz work tops.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM with a range of modern base units and door to rear garden.
- The SITTING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM is off to the rear and opens to the rear garden.
- The property offers a host of features including GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside there are PLEASANT LAWN GARDENS and DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking.
- Reduced in size internally to accommodate the utility room area, the former ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE is accessed from the front driveway and provides a useful storage space now.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.