- DETACHED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with ANNEX FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LIVING ROOM with DOUBLE DOORS to BALCONY VIEWS TO LYME PARK
- ANNEX with DOUBLE BEDROOM ENSUITE and LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY WHICH GOES to the FRONT or REAR DETACHED GARAGE to REAR
- OFF COPPICE ROAD down a DRIVEWAY GIVING a DEGREE OF PRIVACY
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION POTENTIAL to REMODEL
- DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO FRONT GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY FAMILY BATHROOM
- LAWNED GARDEN TO THE FRONT WITH MATURE BORDERS AND HEDGES
- VIEWS to the REAR TOWARDS LYME PARK
- LOCATION! SEMI RURAL - VIEWS TOWARDS LYME PARK to the rear. The enjoyment of the views has been maximised by the owners putting a balcony across the back, which is accessed from the living room and the master bedroom.To the front of the property is a driveway and lawned garden with mature borders and hedges, complimented by the sun terrace which extends to a paved patio area adjoining the lawn.
- THIS DETACHED BUNALOW HAS VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION which the current owners use as a two bedroom bungalow with an annex, which has a double BEDROOM with EN-SUITE shower room and LIVING DINING KITCHEN. The annex has its own front door and access to the rear hall.
- The main accommodation has two double bedrooms. The master bedroom has double doors leading onto the balcony, the family bathroom is fitted with a panelled bath and separate shower .The Living room is to the rear of the property with double upvc doors to the Balcony with views towards Lyme Park. The dining room has bi-fold doors to the sun terrace which is extended to a patio area over looking the mature garden with borders, trees, and shrubs.There is a fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall cupboards and a separate utility room. Rear hall with separate w.c and access to annex.
- Partial gas fired heating and double glazing.
- OUTSIDE the property there is a lawned garden to the front and to the rear there is parking for several cars and a detached garage. Under the bungalow there is a workshop and a boiler room. There is access all round the outside of the property.
PLEASE NOTE: The drive from Coppice Road is owned by some one else and the owners of Cornhill have right of access.
*PLEASE ALSO NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.