- SUPER EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN EXTENDED KITCHEN IS OPEN TO THE REAR
- UTILITY ROOM
- BACKS ONTO THE MIDDLEWOOD WAY, SET IN THE HIGHER POYNTON AREA
- RE-MODELLED ACCOMMODATION PROVIDES 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PLEASANT OPEN FEEL, THE LIVING/DINING ROOM FEELS LIKE A GREAT HUB FOR THE HOME
- EXCELLENT CONSERVATORY AT REAR OPENS TO AND OVERLOOKS THE REAR GARDEN
- GREAT GARDEN AT REAR WITH LOVELY ASPECT
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW set in the HIGHER POYNTON AREA with BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN backing onto the MIDDLEWOOD WAY. Carleton Road is a lovely side road off Green Lane on the edge of the surrounding countryside with access for great walks having the Middlewood Way on your doorstep, easy access to the canal and beyond to Lyme Park for the keen walker. There is also the great local pub, The Boars Head close by too.
- The bungalow offers RE-MODELLED and EXTENDED accommodation and in brief provides; 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS off an inner hallway both set at the front of the bungalow, the master bedroom having an extensive fitted range of built in bedroom furniture.There is also a MODERN SHOWER ROOM set off the same inner hall with window to the side and a modern white suite.
- An entrance vestibule set to the side with window to the front opens to the PLEASANT LIVING/DINING ROOM with the benefit of an exposed brick fireplace surround with recess and basket style grate and living flame gas fire. A super picture window looks into the GOOD SIZE CONSERVATORY at the rear with tiled floor and a great view of the lovely rear garden. The EXTENDED KITCHEN is set at the rear and is set off the living/dining room and has a modern cream style kitchen with modern fitted goods and open to the UTILITY space to the side with stable style door opening to the side.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS with a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM FITTED.
- A mature green garden space to the front gives way to the driveway which provides OFF ROAD PARKING. A side gate gives access to the side and rear. The REAR GARDEN is a really super feature providing a lovely backdrop to the home with predominantly lawned garden area with established mature borders and patio area with pond backing onto the MIDDLEWOOD WAY.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.