- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOME
- ATTRACTIVE THROUGH LIVING ROOM AND SEP SITTING ROOM
- SIGNATURE ROOM! LUXURY OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- SUPERB RECEPTION HALL WITH GALLERY LANDING
- CLOAKS & WC
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS INCLUDE 2 EN SUITE ROOMS
- PLUS HOME OFFICE
- LIGHT AND AIRY ORANGERY/GARDEN ROOM OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- MATCHING SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM
- SET IN EXTENSIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH DETACHED GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SHOW HOME beautifully presented throughout and set with ACCOMMODATION on a GRAND SCALE.
- There are 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS set off a SUPERB FEATURE GALLERY LANDING with 3 MODERN and CONTEMPORARY BATHROOMS with Travertine tiling incorporating a lovely family bathroom and two en suite shower rooms to the master and guest bedrooms.
- At ground floor; from the impressive RECEPTION HALL with built in cloaks and WC off there are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS with a SITTING ROOM set to the font and the lovely through LIVING ROOM with windows to the front and BI FOLD DOORS opening to the rear garden. Then you have one of the key features of the home, the STUNNING LIVING DINING KITCHEN which is open to the ORANGERY/GARDEN ROOM which both opens to and overlooks the rear garden, the kitchen space also opens to the rear garden. The absolutely stunning bespoke KITCHEN suite is by D`ARCY FURNITURE in solid wood and hand painted FARROW & BALL `Drop Cloth` contrasting with `Brassica` set off with GRANITE TOPS including large BREAKFAST BAR and a number of luxury built in goods plus feature LARDER CUPBOARD. There is a DINING ROOM AREA off the kitchen and the garden room as described above.
There is a good size UTILITY ROOM off the kitchen which has a matching suite and granite tops and opens to the side.
- In addition to the above there is a super HOME OFFICE which has been created using one of the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE bays, which still has the facade of a twin door double garage, however as you look from the driveway at the garage, the left hand side is internally converted as a super office, see photos, the right hand bay still remains as a traditional garage space with electric up and over door.
- The property offers numerous features and has gas fired heating and upvc double glazed windows which our clients chose with a really subtle colour which contracts beautifully with the brick plus there is a security alarm system fitted.
- This home enjoys a CUL DE SAC POSITION and is set in this SMALL DEVELOPMENT off Pool House Road which is off Middlewood Road on the outskirts of Poynton. A great location whilst still conveniently placed for Poynton is on the edge of surrounding countryside and great for local walks.
- There are EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT at the REAR backing onto the MIDDLEWOOD WAY, our clients have there own gate at the rear giving easy access for walking the dog or simply going for walks on the Middlewood Way. A spacious block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to the detached garage as described above. Please note: you will see the double gates on the driveway photograph, United Utilities have a right of way and access to their pump station situated at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.