- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION WITH CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION FOR FAMILIES
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH SEPARATE BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH DINING ROOM AND SITTING ROOM OFF
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED: 2 STOREY AND SINGLE STOREY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LIVING ROOM SET AT THE FRONT
- DOWNSTAIRS LOO
- LANDSCPAED GARDENS AND INTEGRAL GARAGE STYLE STORE
- NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM and 2 BATHROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME set in this SUPER SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, popular with families.
- The property has been SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED with both TWO STOREY AND SINGLE STOREY EXTENSIONS at the rear.
- The property has BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION with a CONTEMPORARY FEEL.
- ACCOMMODATION: a pleasant hallway with stairs to 1st floor leads to the LIVING ROOM set to the front of the property. The main hub of the home is set across the rear with an OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN having DINING ROOM and SNUG/SITTING ROOM off opening to the rear garden. There is a modern stylish cream kitchen suite with modern appliances and 2 separate breakfast bars, a really social living space for the family. There is a built in cupboard off which serves as a small utility space, a DOWNSTAIRS LOO and also internal access to the garage store.
At first floor, the landing is served with a high velux style window providing natural light and leads onto the 4 BEDROOMS and there is a SEPARATE BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM both set with windows to the rear and both having MODERN WHITE SUITES.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- Outside there are LANDSCPAED GARDENS. A driveway to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and there is an INTEGRAL GARAGE STYLE STORE with roller door to the front providing a useful storage space and with internal access.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.