- NO CHAIN
- OFFERS GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL
- SUPER POSITION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- 4 BEDROOM 2 RECEPTION ROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS
- 2 STOREY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISATION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION KNOWN LOCALLY AS THE ROYAL ESTATE
- POTENTIAL ROOM FOR EN SUITE OFF EXTENDED 4TH BED
- DRIVEWAY - INTEGRAL CARPORT - DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this 2 STOREY EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME enjoying a SUPER CONVENIENT POSITION for POYNTON village. Balmoral Drive is set in the small development known locally as the, `Royal Estate` which is a great location ideally placed for the local shops which include a Morrisons around the corner, Poynton village and all it has to offer and the train station.
- The property offers GREAT POTENTIAL and a super BLANK CANVAS and does REQUIRE SOME MODERNISATION.
- From the entrance hall there are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS and a spacious KITCHEN. At first floor there are 4 bedrooms including the extension bedroom which also has a small room off to the rear which would offer great potential as a possible en suite for this bedroom or a walk in wardrobe and there is a family bathroom.
- There is GAS FIRED HEATING and majority DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- Outside there are EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS to both the front and rear, a driveway provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the INTEGRAL CARPORT which leads through to the DETACHED brick built SINGLE GARAGE at the rear which is set under a pitched roof.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.