- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LOW LEVEL BRICK BUILT WALL GIVES ACCESS TO IMPRESSIVE BLOCK PAVED DOUBLE ENTRANCE DRIVEWAY
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM
- KITCHEN OPENS TO SUPER 23" CONSERVATORY ACROSS THE REAR OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN
- CUL DE SAC POSITION - SET OFF CHESTER ROAD
- SET IN A SUPERB PLOT WITH EXCELLENT MATURE GARDEN AT THE REAR
- 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM WITH SLINGSBY STYLE LADDER
- CHERRY WOOD STYLE JOHN LEWIS KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- A HANDSOME DETACHED BUNGALOW set back behind a block paved DOUBLE ENTRANCE DRIVEWAY with low level brick built walls, offering WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION.
- Set in a small CUL DE SAC AREA set back, just off Chester Road, the bungalow has 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and has the benefit of an EXCELLENT SIZE PLOT, with good size MATURE GARDEN at the rear.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; enclosed porch, spacious L- shaped entrance hallway with built in cloaks cupboards and a good size open LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM with twin aspect, having bay window to the front and further windows to the side elevation and attractive fireplace. The MODERN FITTED KITCHEN has a John Lewis kitchen suite in a Cherry wood style with modern fitted appliances. The kitchen has double glazed double doors opening to the SUPERB 23' CONSERVATORY set across the rear overlooking and opening to the rear garden, a super feature of the home with tiled floor.
There are 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, the master bedroom to the front with an extensive fitted range of bedroom furniture, the 2nd bedroom is presently used by our clients as a study and has a fitted range of study furniture presently.
A timber Slingsby style ladder gives access from the entrance hallway up to a partially converted LOFT ROOM which our clients have set up as a bedroom as pictured and this makes for a lovely room, however please do note there are no Building Regulations certification passed for this room.
There is a lovely CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM set at the rear with modern fitted furniture and an attractive white suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside, there are GENEROUS GARDENS.
An IMPRESSIVE crescent shaped block paved DOUBLE ENTRANCE DRIVEWAY sits behind low level brick built walls with central lawned garden area. There is an INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE with window to the side and internal access to the bungalow. There is a utility space as used by our clients and the garage also houses the modern wall mounted Vaillant gas fired heating boiler.
The rear garden is a super feature with the main area of garden laid to lawn with mature borders and hedging with paved patio.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.