- A TURN-KEY STUNNING SHOW HOME READY TO GO
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- STYLISH MODERN WHITE BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- PLEASANT GARDENS WITH SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- HIGHER POYNTON LOCATION GREAT FOR ACCESS TO THE CANAL AND COUNTRY WALKS
- EXTENSIVE PROGRAM OF REFURBISHMENT AND RE-MODEL
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- PAVED DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE
- NO CHAIN
- A STUNNING SHOW HOME which has undergone an extensive PROGRAM of REURBISHMENT and RE-MODELLING to create the perfect turn-key property, ready to move in and offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION provides 3 BEDROOMS with a STYLISH MODERN BATHROOM and attractive white suite and separate shower. A key feature of the home is the superb CONTEMPOARY OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN with white high gloss style kitchen with feature island and fitted goods, opening to the rear garden.
- There are PLEASANT GARDENS being predominantly laid to lawn with a sunny SOUTH WESTERLY aspect at the rear. A paved driveway to the front provides off road parking and there is a SINGLE GARAGE.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING externally finished in that stylish almost black anthracite style which offsets the white render really well.
- Carleton Road offers a lovely spot, set in the area known locally as Higher Poynton with great access for local walks; the Macclesfield Canal, the Middlewood Way and Lyme Park beyond, with a local pub and easy access for Poynton village its an enviable location. Added to which these days, via Norbury Hollow you can be on the New A555 By-Pass in a matter of minutes.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.