- A TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE W/C
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO A CARPORT TO THE SIDE
- CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE AND LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH A RANGE OF FITTED WARDROBES
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING PLUS ALARM
- LAWN GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this WELL POSITIONED 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW set CLOSE to the VILLAGE and local SHOPS and AMENITIES, just off Queensway.
- WELL PROPORTIONED accommodation with L-SHAPED LIVING/DINING ROOM and KITCHEN, set off the entrance hall with side entrance.
- There are 2 BEDROOMS with a BATHROOM and separate Wc.
- The property has LANDSCAPED GARDENS FRONT & REAR.
- A DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the CARPORT to the side and brick store beyond.
- The bungalow has GAS FIRED HEATING and majority DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS with a security ALARM system fitted.
- **This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased``s estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.** **Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.