- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- A BLANK CANVAS WITH POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY AND TANDEM STYLE GARAGE 28FT IN LENGTH
- POPULAR LOCATION FOR VILLAGE AND COUNTRYSIDE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS OVER 17FT IN LENGTH
- LAWNED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- CONVENIENT FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL to improve and upgrade then look no further! This ground floor extended detached house is set on the popular Siddington Road development, convenient for both the primary and secondary schools.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - both over 17ft in length, one is to the front of the property overlooking the lawned garden and the other room is set at the rear overlooking the enclosed rear garden.
- Downstairs Wc and the kitchen are to the ground floor.
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom at first floor.
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY with off road parking leads to the TANDEM STYLE GARAGE, an excellent size which is 28ft in length.
- SUPER POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION which is conveniently placed for both the village and the local countryside.
- NO CHAIN
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.