- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILIY HOME
- 2 STOREY EXTENDED TO THE SIDE & FULL WIDTH GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACROSS REAR
- LIVING ROOM TO FRONT
- 4 GOOD SIZE BEDS INCL EN SUITE JACK & JILL STYLE SHOWER ROOM SERVING BEDS 3 & 4
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR HIGH SCHOOL & VILLAGE
- INCLUDES EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN & DINING ROOM WITH 3X VELUX WINDOWS
- CLOAKS ROOM - UTILITY ROOM - GROUND FLOOR WC + SEP SHOWER ROOM
- MOD WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOVELY ENCLOSED AND LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- BRAND NEW ON THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in this POPULAR and SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION conveniently placed for both POYNTON HIGH SCHOOL and also POYNTON village.
- Having undergone substantial extension works in the past with both 2 storey extension to the side and also a full width ground floor extension across the rear, the property offers SUPERB ACCOMMODATION ready to accommodate a growing family.
- In brief this comprises; spacious entrance hallway with stairs to first floor, a GROUND FLOOR WC and there is a CLOAKS ROOM off to the side with window to the front. The cloaks room at 6'4" x 4'9" was thought of in mind by our clients as a potential small office off the hall by the front door, however is presently being used as a cloaks room.
The LIVING ROOM is set to the front and the entrance hall opens to the STYLISH BREAKFAST KITCHEN at the rear. This is a lovely room and part of the full width extension across the rear opening to the rear garden and also open to the DINING ROOM plus there are 3 velux style windows which help to serve light into this area. The kitchen has a modern cream contemporary style suite with extensive units and matching ISLAND UNIT with BREAKFAST BAR and there are modern fitted goods.
There is a really useful UTILITY ROOM off the breakfast kitchen and this also gives access to a further ground floor SHOWER ROOM, an integral room with modern shower cubicle, the utility room also connects back to the cloaks room at the front.
- At FIRST FLOOR, the landing leads onto the 4 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS. There is a MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM set at the rear and also a super feature EN SUITE JACK & JILL style SHOWER ROOM serving bedrooms 3 & 4. Bedroom 4, set at the rear is a really interesting room with vaulted ceiling and velux style window at the rear. Also to note, 2 of the 4 bedrooms have fitted bedroom furniture.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- OUTSIDE, to the front a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING for several cars. There are LANDSCAPED GARDENS at the rear being a particularly positive feature of the home with 2 separate patio areas with lawn and borders being enclosed and having pleasant aspect onto other gardens.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.