- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- LOVELY MODERNISED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR LOCATION
- LIVING ROOM WITH MODERN ELECTRIC FIRE AND REMOTE CONTROL
- UTILITY ROOM WITH DOOR TO REAR GARDEN & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE
- UNFURNISHED - SOME WHITE GOODS INCLUDED - NEW CARPETS
- 4 BEDROOMS - MASTER BED WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB CONTEMPORARY "LIVING DINING KITCHEN" WITH NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN SUITE
- STYLISH FAMILY SHOWER ROOM WITH MODERN SUITE
- GOOD SIZE LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - UNFURNISHED WITH SOME INTEGRATED WHITE GOODS
- STUNNING REFURBISHED DETACHED FAMILY HOME having just been modernised with new kitchen and shower rooms. Set in a popular location in Offerton, convenient for Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport and Hazel Grove and surrounding amenities.
- 4 BEDROOMS with modern EN SUITE to the master bedroom.
- LIVING ROOM with bay window to the front. There is a superb modern LIVING DINING KITCHEN with log burner and patio doors to the rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM with door to rear garden and downstairs WC off.
- SINGLE GARAGE with electric remote control door. Parking on driveway for several cars to the front.
- Landscaped GARDEN to the REAR.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Contents not included and depict a snapshot at the time taken. Changes to the property may be made after these photos were taken.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.