- DELIGHTFUL MIDDLE TERRACE COTTAGE
- BRILLIANT POSITION FOR THE VILLAGE; A HOP, SKIP AND A FEW GOOD JUMPS TO THE SHOPS...
- LIVING ROOM AND A MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR A COUPLE OF MEDIUM/SMALL SIZE CARS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- SOME LOVELY FEATURES WITH HIGH CEILINGS
- SUPER ADDITIONAL GARDEN ROOM PROVIDES GREAT ROOM AND FURTHER POTENTIAL
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN WITH WESTERLY ASPECT
- DETACHED HOME OFFICE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A DELIGHTFUL MIDDLE TERRACE COTTAGE enjoying a great location set just yards away from POYNTON VILLAGE CENTRE and all the shops and amenities. The property has undergone a program of modernisation and refurbishment since our client bought the house to create this lovely home. Offering a number of features there are high ceilings giving a feeling of space and light.
- There are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS at first floor with the master bedroom having a fitted range of built in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards. Plus a SPACIOUS BATHROOM set at the rear with MODERN WHITE SUITE including separate shower cubicle.
- At ground floor; the enclosed PORCH opens onto a small ENTRANCE HALL AREA with stairs to first floor and a door opens onto the LIVING ROOM. The living room is set to the front with an attractive fireplace surround, this room also opens onto the MODERN DINING KITCHEN. The dining kitchen is a spacious interesting room with modern cream kitchen suite with fitted goods and there is a GROUND FLOOR WC set off the DINING ROOM AREA. The kitchen opens with step down to the ATTACHED GARDEN ROOM which in turns opens to the rear shared driveway with gardens beyond. The garden room is a great additional room with high lean to style roof, window and door to the rear and offers super further potential. There are 3 built in storage space cupboards off the garden room and space and plumbing for washing machine, there is also a sink unit.
- As above the property offers a number of features and has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- There is a shared access driveway to the rear of the property which serves the other connected properties and is accessed off Georges Road East. There is OFF ROAD PARKING at the rear of the property here for 2 small/medium size cars.
- This then opens with a fence and gate to the PLEASANT REAR GARDEN with WESTERLY ASPECT looking down towards the church spire. There is also a 7`4 x 5`4 DETACHED HOME OFFICE with light and power which can be used as such or as a sun room to compliment the garden, over to you.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.