- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME
- LOVELY LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND REMOTE CONTROLLED ELEC FIRE
- FEATURE WALL AT FIRST FLOOR WITH VELUX WINDOW
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GRAVEL DRIVEWAY PROVING PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- BEAUTUFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH 4 PIECE CONTEMPORY SUITE
- THREE BEDROOMS: TWO DOUBLES AND A GOOD SIZE SINGLE
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE AND AMMENITIES
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- STUNNING CONTEMPORY HOME! if you are looking for a property just to move your furniture into then this is the one for you..! This end of terrace home has undergone an extensive modernisation programme and has been ground floor extended at the rear giving you a fabulous living dining kitchen with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. There is a walk in storage cupboard which has plumbing for a downstairs Wc.
The stairs to the first floor are off the kitchen area and have a beautiful feature exposed brick wall which is shown off with feature lighting. The living room is to the front of the property with feature exposed brick chimney breast and plus a remote controlled fire. There is also an enclosed entrance porch with tiled floor and feature radiator having stylish contemporary front door.
- At first floor the LUXURIOUS BATHROOM over 9` square with walk in shower having glazed screen, a large bath with chrome mixer taps, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and atttractive stylish tiling, a lovely room!
- There are THREE BEDROOMS to the first floor, two doubles and a single plus the stunning landing with velux style window giving light and a spacious feel with the feature wall providing the wow factor.
- The property offers so many features and has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- OUTSIDE: to the front there is a gravel driveway with parking for several cars and to the rear there is a lawned garden and paved patio presently. PLEASE NOTE: there is a LANDSCAPING PACKAGE available by negotiation with our clients should a buyer wish.
- SUPER CONVENIENT for the village and all its amenities; shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants, the property is also convenient for schools, both the primary schools and the high school.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.