- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - UNFURNISHED - SOME WHITE GOODS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS CONSERVATORY
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH FOUR PIECE SUITE INCL SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- LAWNED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH SOME WHITE GOODS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR THE LOCAL SHOPS AND TRAIN STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - UNFURNISHED - SOME WHITE GOODS AVAILABLE
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in a highly sought after area convenient for the village and local amenities.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND CONSEVATORY. There is a living room to the front with a feature fireplace and living flame gas fire. There is a second reception room which leads to the kitchen and the kitchen is open to the conservatory at the rear. The kitchen is fitted with some white goods.
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- LANDSCAPED MATURE GARDENS to the front and rear, with patio and lawned garden at the rear.
- PAVED DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Contents not included and depict a snapshot at the time taken. Changes to the property may be made after these photos were taken.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.