- A SUPER REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN SET AT THE REAR OPENING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- POPULAR PARKLANDS WAY DEVELOPMENT
- STYLISH NEWLY FITTED CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SUITES
- L SHAPED LIVING ROOM WITH TWIN ASPECT AND FEATURES FIREPLACE AREA
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- COBBLE EFFECT PRINTED CONCRETE STYLE DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- BRAND NEW ON THE MARKET -
- A REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED HOME having undergone a program of modernisation by the current owners with stylish new kitchen and bathroom.
- There are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS at first floor with ATTRACTIVE FAMILY BATHROOM.
- The L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM with feature fireplace area and brick surround has windows to the front and side and sliding double doors open to the dining kitchen at the rear. The NEWLY FITTED MODERN DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear and glazed double doors open to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a stylish contemporary suite in grey with some fitted goods.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- OUTSIDE, to the front a COBBLE EFFECT PRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY provides off road parking and leads to the side, there is a further gravelled area to the front of the property. The driveway leads onto the BRICK BUILT SINGLE GARAGE at the rear. There is an ENCLOSED GARDEN at the rear with paved patio and lawn with gravel area and mature trees and timber fencing.
- PARKLANDS WAY forms part of a POPULAR DEVELOPEMENT conveniently placed for the village and shops, bars and restaurants including its own small parade of shops as you enter the development on School Lane including a very handy COOP for all your day to day needs. Parklands Way also runs down to Woodside Lane although only with pedestrian access and also access to the Princes Incline and Ladys Incline, lovely local walks to and from the village.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.