- MATURE SEMI DETACHED HOME
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- OFFERS A SUPER BLANK CANVAS WITH GREAT POTENTIAL
- DINING ROOM & EXTENDED LIVING ROOM OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- MATURE GARDENS WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR & SINGLE GARAGE
- SUBSTANTIAL GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- BATHROOM & FURTHER SEPARATE GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- POPULAR CUL DE SAC LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE & RAILWAY STATION
- A SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED MATURE SEMI DETACHED HOME enjoying a CUL DE SAC POSITION in this convenient location for both POYNTON VILLAGE and also Poynton Railway Station, close by. Plus the property sits a matter of yards away from 'Outstanding' rated Lower Park Primary School, just around the corner.
- The property OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL and is in need of modernisation.
- There is spacious substantial accommodation here with 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS at first floor with a FAMILY BATHROOM and a further GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM off the entrance hall. At ground floor, the RECESS COVERED PORCH AREA opens to the ENTRANCE HALL with turning stairs leading upto the first floor with a door to a BUILT IN CLOAKS CUPBOARD. The DINING ROOM is set to the front whilst the EXTENDED LIVING ROOM is at the rear opening to the rear garden. The BREAKFAST KITCHEN is set to the side and the UTILITY ROOM is at the rear opening to the rear garden.
- There is GAS FIRED HEATING and majority UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- The property has gardens to the front and rear with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT THE REAR. A driveway leads from the front to the side and rear and onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.