- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- ATTRACTIVE LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING AND OPENING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS INCL ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH HEDGING
- CUL DE SAC POSITION SET IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS INCLUDING EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN WHICH IS OVER 20" IN LENGTH
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING & INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR THE VILLAGE AND LOCAL AMMENITIES
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A spacious and well presented DETACHED BUNGALOW situated at the head of the CUL DE SAC on Brownlow Close, forming part of this POPULAR DEVELOPMENT. The property is conveniently placed for the village and local amenities. To the front of the property, a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE. There are lawned gardens to the front and rear with an enclosed rear garden having paved patio and hedged borders. There is a gate access to the side and rear of the property.
- The well presented accommodation comprises; entrance hallway and pleasant LIVING ROOM with feature brick built fireplace and sliding patio style window and door opening to the rear garden. Set off the living room, the DINING KITCHEN which is OVER 20` IN LENGTH providing a DINING AREA and SEPARATE KITCHEN AREA. The UTILITY ROOM is set off the kitchen and has door opening to the rear garden.
- There are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the MASTER BEDROOM with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM including walk in shower. There is a further FAMILY BATHROOM and the second bedroom has a range of built in wardrobes.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.