- A SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THROUGH LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA AND MULTI FUEL STOVE
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION
- USEFUL DETACHED STORE PLUS ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH FITTED CUPBOARDS AND SOME APPLIANCES
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFFERS GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION - CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- A SEMI DETACHED family home set in a popular residential location conveniently placed for Poynton village and all its amenities and both Primary and Secondary schools.
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and MODERN SHOWER ROOM to the first floor.
- There is a through LIVING ROOM with DINING ROOM AREA and a multi fuel stove.
- The BREAKFAST KITCHEN is set at the rear with door to the side and has fitted cupboards and an intergrated hob and oven.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- Outside, the FRONT GARDEN is laid to lawn with a DRIVEWAY providing OFF ROAD PARKING and leading to the ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE. The REAR GARDEN is enclosed and laid to lawn with paved patio area and plus a DETACHED BRICK BUILT STORE which has WC and wash hand basin offering an excellent flexible storage space.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.