- WELL PRESENTED 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM
- MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING & LANDSCAPED GARDEN AT REAR
- GREAT SPOT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS - WALKABLE TO THE HIGH SCHOOL
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING ROOM
- MODERN STYLISH CREAM KITCHEN AT REAR
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- NO CHAIN
- NO CHAIN for this WELL PRESENTED 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME set in this POPULAR LOCATION convenient for LOCAL SCHOOLS and POYNTON village and walkable for the High School.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; enclosed porch area and entrance hall with LIVING ROOM set to the front with fireplace and laminate style flooring open through to the DINING ROOM at the rear, with sliding patio style window and door opening to the rear garden. There is a separate SITTING ROOM set to the front and the MODERN KITCHEN is set at the rear with door opening to the side and modern cream kitchen suite with some fitted goods.
- At first floor level, the landing leads onto the 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and the family BATHROOM with modern white suite and separate shower cubicle.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE, a DRIVEWAY to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and there is access to the side and rear of the property. There is a LANDSCAPED GARDEN at the rear with paved patio and the main area of garden laid to lawn with timber fencing.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.