- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 1ST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- SET IN A PURPOSE BUILT LUXURY DEVELOPMENT
- LUXURY MODERN WET-ROOM STYLE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND VISITORS SPACES
- OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO CHAIN
- 2 BEDROOMS BOTH WITH BUILT IN BEDROOM FURNITURE
- STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- IMPRESSIVE COMMUNAL HALL WITH STAIRS AND LIFT ACCESS TO FIRST FLOOR
- EXTENSIVE LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN and ATTRACTIVE 1st FLOOR RETIRMENT APARTMENT set in a PURPOSE BUILT LUXURY DEVELOPMENT set close to the beginning of Towers Road on the left hand side as you enter Towers Road from Park Lane.
- There are TWO BEDROOMS, both with BUILT in BEDROOM FURNITURE and a MODERN and STYLISH WET-ROOM STYLE SHOWER ROOM. From the ENTRANCE HALLWAY with built in cupboards, the LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM form a pleasant L- shaped room with an archway and the STYLISH and CONTEMPORARY MODERN KITCHEN off.
- Woburn Court offers a host of features and has IMPRESSIVE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL and also a super RESIDENTS LOUNGE, plus there is a useful communal LAUNDRY ROOM and also a GUEST SUITE available. The apartment has DOUBLE GLAZING and ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS and there is LIFT ACCESS UP TO the FIRST FLOOR LEVEL.
- The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. All tenure types including Freehold might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.