- WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- THE TWIN ASPECT GIVES A LIGHT AND SPACIOUS FEEL TO THE LIVING ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE AND SHOWER OVER BATH
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENENT FOR VILLAGE AND POYNTON POOL
- COMMUNAL GARDENS LAID MAINLY TO LAWN WITH PAVED PATIO
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS
- COMMUNAL PARKING WITH ALLOCATED SPACE AND VISITOR PARKING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GARDEN SPACE.
- Set in a SMALL DEVELOPMENT off LONDON ROAD NORTH in a CUL DE SAC position CONVENIENTLY PLACED for Poynton village.
- From the spacious hallway there is a CLOAKS cupboard and the hall leads on to all rooms. The twin aspect LIVING ROOM has patio style window and door opening to the COMMUNAL GARDEN SPACE at the rear.
- There is a DINING KITCHEN with white suite and some fitted goods and there are 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, both with fitted bedroom furniture and there is a BATHROOM set with window to the side.
- The property has both ELECTRIC AND ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside there are COMMUNAL GARDENS and there is OFF ROAD PARKING provided in the development.
- Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.