- STUNNING INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW
- HIGH LEVEL OF SPECIFICATION WITH LIGHT CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- LIVING ROOM + LUXURY DINING KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING + UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- BUILT IN 2015 BY POYNTON BASED LUXURY HOME BUILDER, ABODE PROPERTY DEVELOPERS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS + STYLISH MODERN BATHROOM
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION IN 2019 WITH CONSERVATORY TO THE SIDE
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO CHAIN
- A STUNNING INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW built in 2015 by Poynton based prestigious luxury home builder, ABODE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS. This property can provide a perfect home, whether for those buyers simply looking for a luxury bungalow or for the buyer looking to down size from a larger family house but not necessarily downgrade their home.
- This LUXURY HOME delivers a HIGH LEVEL of SPECIFICATION and a light contemporary feel with 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a STYLISH MODERN BATHROOM with attractive tiling. There is a LIVING ROOM off the entrance hallway with bay window to the front elevation and EXTENDED in 2019, has an orangery style CONSERVATORY off to the side providing a lovely sunny additional room which opens to the rear and side garden. Perhaps the hub of the home, the ATTRACTIVE DINING KITCHEN is set to the side and rear and opens to the side garden. The kitchen as you would expect offers a luxury suite with an extensive range of fitted goods. There is access to the roof void from the entrance hall with fold down loft ladder and a spacious, boarded loft area with power and light, perfect for storage.
- The bungalow has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT at the rear. With some lovely outdoor garden space for this home, the gardens have been designed with low maintenance in mind. A driveway to the front of the property provides off road parking.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.