- OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL TO MODERNISE
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION TO THE SIDE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED SITTING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER OPEN OFF KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT & SIDE
- A SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PLUS CONSERVATORY STYLE PORCH AT THE REAR
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- MATURE GARDENS
- CUL DE SAC POSITION IN POPULAR LOCATION
- OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL to MODERNISE, a 2 BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW enjoying a CUL DE SAC position in this POPULAR LOCATION.
- The bungalow has MATURE GARDENS with pleasant aspect at the rear and a DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and side.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and majority UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule hall area opens to the living room/dining room set to the front, this room also opens to the inner hallway and the rest of the accommodation. Also off the entrance vestibule a door gives access to bedroom 2 with window to the side and built in wardrobe, which is also sometimes used by clients as a second reception room where there isn't a need for a second bedroom. The inner hall with built in cupboard off also leads onto the principal bedroom set at the rear with extensive fitted bedroom furniture. There is also a bathroom with white suite set to the side. Lastly the kitchen is set off the inner hall and is set at the rear, the kitchen can be used as a dining kitchen with the extension to the side or as a kitchen with opening through to the sitting room area at the side with log burning stove and door opening to the conservatory style porch at the rear, opening to the rear garden.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.