- NO CHAIN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS & DINING KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- SUPER 5 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- SPACIOUS 24" TANDEM STYLE ATTACHED GARAGE
- A WELL PRESENTED 5 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with substantially EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION off Hepley Road and Waterloo Road.
- At ground floor from the entrance hall there are 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS, the LIVING ROOM with bay window to the front elevation and the SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM opens with sliding patio window and door to the rear garden. The DINING KITCHEN with modern fitted kitchen is set at the rear and has door opening to the attached 24' garage to the side and there is also GROUND FLOOR WC off.
- At first floor there are 5 BEDROOMS and a MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM with white suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS. There is a garden area with mature borders and a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads to the SPACIOUS ATTACHED 24' TANDEM STYLE GARAGE. The garage has internal access and door opening to the rear garden and also houses the gas fired heating boiler. The rear garden has a pleasant Westerly aspect with lawn and mature borders.
- The property is offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.