- WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXCELLENT SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY TO FRONT
- UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- MATURE GARDENS WITH LONG ENCLOSED GARDEN SPACE AT REAR
- THE PROPERTY HAS UNDERGONE A PROGRAM OF REFURBISHMENT
- 3 BEDROOMS & STYLISH MODERN BATHROOM
- FEATURE FULL WIDTH LIVING DINING KITCHEN AT REAR
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME which has undergone a PROGRAM of REFURBISHMENT to provide a pleasant home with a modern light feel to the accommodation, set in this SUPER SEMI RURAL LOCATION. Pool House Road, whilst still conveniently placed for both POYNTON village and also access to the NEW A555 bypass, you can also walk quite easily to the MIDDLEWOOD RAILWAY STATION. There is a really strong semi rural feel here too, with good access for local walks and the MIDDLEWOOD WAY.
- The property offers 3 BEDROOMS and a STYLISH MODERN BATHROOM. At ground floor, from the entrance hallway with CLOAKS/WC off with modern white suite and window to the front, the LIVING ROOM is set with with bay window to the front elevation. A KEY FEATURE of the home is the FULL WIDTH 21'10 LIVING DINING KITCHEN at the rear. A lovely modern social and family space with modern cream kitchen suite and fitted goods with living/dining area complete with attractive recess fireplace and multi fuel burning stove. There is a UTILITY ROOM off with door opening to the side.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside, there are MATURE GARDENS. A DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING to the front. The rear garden is a SUPER FEATURE with predominantly lawned LONG REAR GARDEN with mature hedge borders and pleasant aspect onto other gardens.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. All tenure types including Freehold might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.