- CANCELLED - *****FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER***** WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN THE INFORMAL TENDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED -
PLEASE READ and UNDERSTAND the following STRICT CONDITIONS of SALE before considering the property any further:
All offers submitted will be considered and discussed. The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offer and agree the sale to who they so choose.
The Vendor is not prepared to accept or even consider any offers made on the basis of a planning application, a proposed scheme for consent or a pre application meeting with the planners.
THE VENDOR WILL ONLY CONSIDER UNCONDITIONAL CASH OFFERS for the property.
In order that all offers receive similar consideration please include the following information in your offer:
1.The final price you are prepared to offer for the property and what this includes. No offers will be accepted on a 'more than' basis ie. a specific amount must be given.
2. As with all cash offers, proof of availability of funds must be supplied, whether in evidence or in writing by your bank manager/accountant/solicitor.
5. An outline of your proposed use for the former church will be helpful.
6. As a condition of the offer made, once accepted Exchange of Contracts must take place within 28 days of your Solicitors' receipt of the draft contract. Completion must tale place no more than 14 days post exchange of contracts. If contracts are not exchanged in line with the above, the Vendor reserves the right to re-market the property and proceed with an alternative buyer.
*OTHER IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER:
* At present we still await confirmation of the full postal address of the property, it is not listed that we can find and so are temporarily using the postcode of 1 Spring Bank, which is SK22 4AS
* At present WE DO NOT KNOW THE TENURE OF THE PROPERTY: IT IS TENURE UNKNOWN. Your solicitor will have to make their own enquiries with the Land Registry.
* The property is STRICTLY BEING SOLD AS SEEN. The property is in private ownership and is no longer owned by the Methodist Church.
* EPC: because of the condition of the property an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) is not available.
* ACCESS TO THE SITE IS VERY DIFFICULT. This former church is now a BURNT OUT and COMPLETELY DERELICT site and has been for decades, please bare this in mind with any interest. For the 2 VIEWING DAYS AS ABOVE: PLEASE NOTE you will only be able to access the front pathway, garden and cemetary area. Our clients deem what remains of the church building UNSAFE and have hoarded off the front of the building. THE CHURCH BUILDING AND AREA IS STRICTLY NO ENTRY for your own safety.
* PLEASE ONLY CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY in the full light of the above information. For any queries please contact the office at Poynton or email email@example.com
*PLEASE ALSO NOTE: In an effort to promote the property to the widest audience to reach customers normal general search on the property portals we classified the property as a 'Detached House' and we understand the portal websites will give it '1 Bedroom' possibly also. PLEASE BE AWARE OF COURSE IT IS A COMPLETELY DERELICT FORMER CHURCH... This is purely for marketing purposes. If anybody needs to discuss or doesn't fully understand then do please contact the office.
***PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.