- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!
- 5 BEDROOM DORMER DETACHED HOME
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS WITH STUNNING RURAL VIEWS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM - LARGE DINING KITCHEN - SITTING ROOM
- MAINS SERVICES
- IDYLLIC RURAL POSITION ADJACENT TO FIELDS AND THE MIDDLEWOOD WAY
- TUCKED AWAY AT THE END OF A CUL DE SAC
- GRAVEL RETURN DRIVEWAY WITH 5 BAR GATE & DETACHED GARAGE
- 2 BATHROOMS - MASTER BED WITH EN SUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE
- SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION; LOCAL TRAIN STATION - VILLAGE - A555 NEW ROAD
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!! What a simply STUNNING SPOT.
- An IDYLLIC RURAL POSITION for this 5 BEDROOM DORMER DETACHED HOME. Set, tucked away at the end of a small CUL DE SAC through a 5 bar gate and yet so conveniently placed for LOCAL AMENITIES. The property sits adjacent to FIELDS and the MIDDLEWOOD WAY and is just a short distance and walkable for MIDDLEWOOD RAILWAY STATION and yet also in the car in both directions for either POYNTON VILLAGE or via Norbury Hollow to HIGH LANE and access to the NEW A555 Airport and Motorway link road.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION comprises; ENTRANCE VESTIBULE and ENTRANCE HALLWAY with staircase upto the 1st floor. SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM with twin aspect and large FEATURE FIREPLACE with LOG BURNING STOVE. Large modern and stylish DINING KITCHEN set at the rear and opening to the rear garden with twin aspect SITTING ROOM off to the side. The kitchen has a lovely modern cream kitchen suite with an extensive range of units and fitted goods. There is a UTILITY ROOM off to the side with GROUND FLOOR WC.
- There are 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS at ground floor level served by a LOVELY FAMILY BATHROOM including separate glazed double shower area and modern white suite.
- At 1st floor, there are 2 FURTHER BEDROOMS including the MASTER BEDROOM, with EN SUITE BATHROOM off and modern white suite and also a separate WALK IN WARDROBE with further LOFT access. Please note there is some restricted head height into the eaves at 1st floor level.
- The property benefits from mains services despite its rural position and has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- The EXTENSIVE GARDENS and aspect are MAGNIFICENT being predominantly laid to lawn with mature borders and PROVIDE beautiful rural VIEWS. There is also a lovely feature RETURN DRIVEWAY with GRAVEL FINISH and turning circle around the D.
- This exceptional property has to be viewed, it really is quite tricky to see other than from the end of the cul de sac, however once you are there its worth it.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.